Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Mission

Super awesome fun time with this item that isn't a book but instead a manifestation of my imagination!

For my first task I chose the the
secret agent mission and disguised This Is Not A Book. Inside this item that is not a book I found a page that had a drawing of glasses and a m
ustache and turned This Is Not A Book into my accomplice, you may call him George.


So far George and I have only travelled to a couple places together and here are some pictures of what we did...

Here is George playing hide and seek
with Melissa face, Melissa won!

We had lots of fun with Natalie and her coffee machine






Here he is on a date with the Cheesecake Factory's menu, oo la la la la, (don't tell Natalies coffee machine she might get jealous)

No comments:

Post a Comment